Arrival (Day 1)

Arrived @ Honolulu airport at about 8:35. Someone on the plane had a medical emergency, and we had to wait a bit to let the medical team reach him/her and give her some help. Hope he/she's doing OK! Passing out almost reaching the islands is no fun.

After grabbing my bag from the claim, I head out to find Kristl just arriving around the corner. She took me to a place where you can get ramen AND curry AND gyoza, for about $8. Dude, mainland!!! Hellooooooo why don't you have this kind of deal??

Went back to Kristl's grandma's place, and ate the yummy food while watching Chumong, this historical K-drama which Kristl loves watching, I think mostly because she thinks Chumong is hot, although I'm gonna have to doubt that because of his funny hair and silly looking moustache and soul patch.

BTW, Kristl's grandma's house has to have the strangest layout I'd ever seen, for a house.

Image

Which makes it totally awesome.